Senior PharmAssist’s Mission is to promote healthier living for Durham seniors by helping them obtain and better manage needed medications, and by providing health education, Medicare insurance counseling, community referral and advocacy.
- Helps seniors in Durham who are 60+ pay for medicines (up to monthly income of $1,980/single or $2,670/couple)
- Performs comprehensive medication therapy management and preventive health education
- Meets seniors “where they are” – tailored community referrals and care management
- Provides insurance counseling to any Medicare beneficiary in Durham – regardless of age or income as the SHIIP coordinating site for Durham County
- Provides education and advocacy